Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall has arrived.

Hi everyone,

Fall isn't one of my favorite seasons simply because I know what's coming next. But I do like the colors and the cooler temperatures. It's been quite awhile since my last post (5 months :/). Sorry. I have been working on some cards though.  And I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to post pictures from my phone. One night this week Mary and Donna came over to share some new products and techniques.  Thanks guys!  I had a great time.  Have to do it again soon.  Some exciting news!  I'm going to see Mom, Cindy and the rest of the family in a couple of weeks.  I can't wait.  Lots of card making and visiting. I was finally granted access to Cricut Craft Room.  Played with it a little bit.  Very similar to the Gypsy but on a larger screen and you can use the colors and patterns from the Imagine carts. Gives you a better idea of what your finished project will look like.  Guess that's it for now.

Thanks for visiting.  Come back soon.
Lisa

No comments: